Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for Small and Medium Businesses. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through PayFit, employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests.
To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK.
More than 3000 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95M€ to keep growing.
Within the global Data team, you will be positioned to contribute to the PayFit Product growth. You'll:
- Work closely with the data engineers and the lead data analyst to contribute to the development of data pipelines & infrastructure, and build intermediate data layers
- Develop compelling dashboards to measure the impact of new Product initiatives
- Work closely with lead data analysts and our product teams to identify problems, implement solutions and define key success metrics
This job has been tailored for you if...
You are looking for a 6-months or longer internship
- You have experience in an analytical role
- You have a strong logic & business sense
- You are autonomous, self-starter, detail-oriented
- You are proactive, and have a problem-solving mindset
- You have strong communication skills
- You have strong analytical & data driven skills
Nice to have :
- Experience with a data visualization tool (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, Data Studio, etc.)
- Familiarity with a scripting language (Preferred: Python)
- Working knowledge of SQL
We are meant to work together if...
You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
- You speak both French and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ❤️
An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
- An international and dynamic team
- A remote friendly policy
- regular team and global events
- Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Want to know more about our epic team?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognize yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)
Hiring process ️
1️⃣ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️⃣ Visio interview with Max, our Lead Data Analyst
3️⃣ Visio analytical case study
4️⃣ Visio meeting with another analyst and Aida, our Head of Data
5️⃣ Visio “BBQ test” to socialize and get to know the team