Do you hold the title of data engineer, software engineer, backend developer or similar? Do you enjoy building data infrastructure and working with game-changing technologies to boost the data journey of organizations? NNIT is on an exciting Data & AI journey fueled by our customers’ demand for intelligent business solutions with a focus on data, AI and automation solutions and products. At the forefront of this agenda is our pioneering consultancy department NNIT Digital Business Consulting.
To join our ambitious team, we are looking for independent thinkers, excellent team players and curious professionals with a passion for the data-driven organization. NNIT Digital Business Consulting is an innovative part of NNIT with a team of business, design and technology experts which deliver a range of advanced digital and innovative solutions to our customers.
In NNIT Digital Business Consulting, our mission is to be digital front-runners and to deliver, develop and promote digital business solutions that advance our customers on their digital transformation journey. This resonates with NNITs overall mission to make a mark in both business and society by bringing digital transformation to life.
Danish IT professionals have recently selected NNIT as the most attractive workplace within the IT Consultancy, according to the online news media Version2. We are very proud of this result and encourage you to join NNIT and make your mark as part of a great team of passionate IT professionals.
As a data engineer in NNIT Digital Business Consulting, you will take a key role in customer projects which are placed at the very top in our customers’ strategic agendas within data and innovation. In these projects, you will be able to exploit your data skills such as data pipelines including ingestion and transformation, cloud infrastructure, and platform services among others. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to join cross-professional teams and thus be exposed to other professional disciplines, such as business consultancy, strategic innovation, and design thinking.
In projects you are expected to:
- Use your programming and technical skills and understanding of data to develop business solutions.
- Collaborate with teams consisted of data engineers, data scientists and various client stakeholders in order to produce large scale data pipelines, data warehouses and data lakes.
- Advisory within data and technologies to guide our customers on their data journey and thus furthering better business outcomes.
- Continuously keeping up with the latest trends and bringing them to our customers through projects.
Your Qualifications And Experience
- >2 years of experience with programming, data science/engineering or equivalent
- >2 years of experience building data pipelines and infrastructure in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform orTeradata Vantage
- Essential to have strong Python
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g. Azure DevOps)
It is a plus if you:
- Have experience with Databricks and Terraform
- Have experience with Snowflake
- Have experience from an analytical or digital organization
- Have experience in consultancy and customer – facing roles
As a person, you possess a sincere thirst for problem solving and you have a curious mind who wants to solve the trickiest problems. An advisory approach from consulting is very beneficial.
You will join Digital Business Consulting
NNIT Digital Business Consulting is a fusion between a management consultancy, a design agency and an IT department which makes a virtue of solving problems by understanding them from a business, human and technology perspective.
You will be part of a team consisting of professional colleagues designing and developing complex solutions for our customers within NNIT’s strategic segments. We are an innovative business unit that deliver high value advisory, agile projects and leading-edge technology solutions to our customers. We believe in crunching data and making it viable and value adding for our customers.
At NNIT we aim to develop our employees - both as individuals and as an organization - and you have a major influence on planning your own career.
If you can recognize yourself in this description, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. We interview candidates on a continuous basis.