With a start-up spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here! Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Infra Solutions ArchitectResponsibilities
- Responsible for Design, build and maintain data platform infrastructure on AWS environment
- Build continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) pipelines to accelerate development and improve team agility
- Monitor all aspects of data platform system security, performance, storage, incidents, and usage 24/7 – for databases, data pipelines, applications, and infrastructure on AWS. Escalate to respective teams for fixes.
- Ensure data pipelines meet intraday and daily SLAs, as per documented SLA definitions and escalate accordingly.
- develop appropriate instrumentation to collect metrics on system performance, cost, data ingress/egress /storage processes
- Coordinate infrastructure enhancements and maintenance with the system/network engineering teams
- Onboard users to data analytics systems with appropriate approvals
- Conduct system performance tests and collect metrics. Tune/add capacity
- Complete knowledge management processes
- Own strategy and communicate potential major shifts in expected workload based on business, market, or operational changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in business information systems (IS), computer science or related field, or equivalent-related IT experience
- Must have experience coding in Terraform. AWS necessary.
- S3, EC2 with Linux, CloudWatch, Airflow, Glue, and Informatica are added advantage.
- Comfortable with Python / SQL
- Good Communication skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.