Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our STEM line of Service, within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations
develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic
process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes on the Azure cloud platform.
- Collaborate with data scientists and analysts to understand data requirements and implement data solutions.
- Optimize data workflows for performance, scalability, and cost-efficiency.
- Implement data security and compliance measures to protect sensitive information.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data-related issues.
- Stay up-to-date with Azure data services and best practices to continuously improve our data infrastructure.
- Mentor junior data engineers and provide technical guidance.
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer, with a focus on Azure, in a professional setting.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, or other programming languages for data manipulation and transformation.
- Strong expertise in Azure data services such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Blob Storage, and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, or Kafka is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of data modeling, data warehousing, and data integration concepts.
- Familiarity with data security and compliance standards.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Azure certifications (e.g., Azure Fundamentals, Azure Data Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect) - Desired
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date