ARQ, Dialog, CatapultBI, ICEMEDIA, Eighty20, Riley and AccessHQ are now all part of NCS Australia.
We are NCS Australia! We have brought together Australia’s best tech talent, working as one to harness technology and advance our communities, to make the extraordinary happen.
We're proud of our rich history of partnering with our clients to develop end to end digital technology solutions to accelerate their transformation and innovation journey. For over 40+ years our diverse global teams have delivered large-scale, mission-critical, multi-platform projects to governments and enterprises.
At ARQ we are currently seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join out award winning team. To be successful in this role you likely possess professional skills around data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping, and transforming business needs into technical solutions.
- Experience and deep understanding in databases and analytical tools, including cloud technologies (e.g. Snowflake, Azure Data Bricks), relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), big data (e.g. Hadoop, Spark) & NoSQL
- Advanced SQL / Python / Spark/ Scala skills
- DevOps/data-as-code design and implementation experience
- Strong experience in working on Azure Databricks.
The Following Technologies And Skills Are Also Desirable
- Experience with Git or appropriate source control tools
- Design, implementation, or support of a Data Lake environment
- Data modelling skills (e.g. Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault)
- Experience in leading projects or units of work
- Data Visualisation - PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik
- ETL/ELT tools & Frameworks – DBT, Azure Data Factory, Spark
- Azure Certifications are a plus!
Some Of The ARQ Perks We Offer To You
- Free daily coffees from one of our local baristas to get your day off to a great start
- Monthly team get together (back to base) with jam packed of fun activities in the office
- Table tennis, board games and retro arcade games to break up your day
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent career growth opportunities with options to relocate international or overseas
- Social club membership and activities
- Impact innovation days (Hackathons) with prizes
- EAP Counselling and support sessions for you and your family
- Monthly Recognition and Rewards for ARQadians that go above and beyond
- Novated leasing and salary sacrificing to maximise of tax savings
Why Join Us
At NCS Australia, you'll be part of a team that values your growth and development. Our comprehensive global learning and development program will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed. Plus, you'll be mentored by some of the industry's best, and have access to a worldwide network of career opportunities. Join us now and discover just how far your career can go!
We are in the process of refreshing our employee benefits, so don’t forget to ask our Talent Acquisition Team about what’s on offer.
We take pride in our commitment to valuing and supporting our people and the communities we serve. Diversity, inclusivity, and being different are not just buzzwords for us - they are integral to our culture. We are dedicated to upholding Equal Employment Opportunity Principles and providing reasonable accommodations to all our applicants. If you require any assistance or modifications to navigate our careers site or complete your application, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com .
Other Important Stuff
To be eligible for a position with us, applicants will need to have valid work rights for Australia and be willing to undergo a comprehensive background checking process, including probity and police checks.
As we navigate through our business integration process, we will continue to issue contracts under our existing entities of ARQ, Dialog, CatapultBI, ICEMEDIA, Eighty20, Riley or AccessHQ.
Visit our website https://www.ncs.co/en-au/ for more information.
We’ve got this. We request that you do not contact NCS employees outside of the Talent Acquisition team. NCS exclusively accepts resumes from agencies on our preferred supplier panel through the NCS Agency Portal. Agencies that submit resumes must have a valid fee agreement and be assigned to the particular requisition by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resumes that are submitted outside of this process will become the sole property of NCS. If a candidate is hired outside of this process, no fee or payment will be given.