This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Risk Data Analyst
We are looking for a Risk Data Analyst who is both passionate about fraud risk and data, as well as telling the stories behind it. You are a professional in insights storytelling, communication and visualization and know how to turn metrics into action. You love seeing data transform into information, enabling automation and creating convincing visualizations (such as dashboards and presentations) and stories.
You are able to spot opportunities in data and know how to enable others to use it effectively. Next to being a data evangelist, you love building self-serve dashboards for people to use, whether our merchants directly, or any internal stakeholders. You don't like doing the same thing twice- you have an automation mindset so your work is never repetitive. You know how to design (and maybe even create) highly optimized datasets that can be used to answer numerous question
What you'll do:
- Subject matter expert on risk and fraud topics - assisting merchants leveraging Adyen's RevenueProtect solution to minimise fraud levels and optimize revenues
- End-to-end customer management in relation to risk management and optimisation - Including data analytics and insights, performance reviews and recommendations, merchant presentations
- Analyze payment data to discover anomalies and trends for fraud and chargeback prevention
- Collaborate with product and development teams to drive product enhancements that can improve fraud prevention and mitigation.
- Project and program management on new and emerging areas of risk management - responsible for rollout of new risk products in the Europe region and continuous product enhancement and iterations
Who you are:
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- You like to work in a high-paced environment where you may need to quickly shift priorities.
- You are able to work in an independent way, taking ownership of the decision making process. At the same time you are a strong collaborator who is comfortable with connecting with colleagues across different teams and cultures, sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork.
- You have strong analytic skills and experience creating impactful dashboards using BI tools (such as Looker or Tableau)
- Experience in payments risk, fraud and disputes management would be a plus
- Having experience with fraud detection with Machine Learning would be a plus
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don't be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.