Customer Support Data Analyst
The Customer Support Data Analyst at Vestrum Health (a division of CorEvitas), will be responsible for consistently delivering error-free data to meet Vestrum Health needs accurately and on time, and effectively liaising with external clients and internal stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing complex SQL programs for analytic projects and consulting studies.
- Utilizing advanced programming languages and techniques for statistical applications development and study delivery.
- Contributing to the technical design, development and implementation of complex statistical studies.
- Collaborating with technical and product support areas to ensure the programs are accepted in Production Turnover.
- Providing input and estimates for technical requirements for development projects.
- Providing programming and analytical support for research projects and client deliverables.
Your key strengths include:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience with health care data a plus.
- Ability to program statistical methodologies according to specifications, with a regard for quality control and testing.
- Ability to proactively identify complex problems and needs and develop solutions/recommendations to solve problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a team environment.
Additional Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Life Sciences, or related field(s) and a minimum of two (2) years’ experience with large databases and systems.
- Intermediate level SQL and/or SAS programming skills.
For immediate consideration apply directly at www.corevitas.com.
CorEvitas is the built-for-purpose gold-standard provider of real-world evidence. CorEvitas provides a holistic approach to capturing real-world data through patient-centered solutions including clinical registries, patient insight studies, biospecimen solutions and specialty electronic health record (EHR) data. Providing curated data while leveraging a cloud-based secure technology platform enables the company to aggregate and process longitudinal data at scale and handle a broad spectrum of clinical and patient-reported outcomes. Leveraging these data and analytic services, CorEvitas helps biopharmaceutical companies demonstrate the value of their products to clinicians, patients, payers, and regulators.
We operate eight major autoimmune and inflammatory registries across the US, Canada, and Japan, collecting data from nearly 500 clinical sites. In addition to our registry operations, we consist of additional specialty teams: HealthiVibe, the patient experience unit, complements and strengthens our disease registries by providing market-leading expertise in supporting innovative, evidence-based patient engagement initiatives across the entire product lifecycle. Our HealthUnlocked technology platform hosts over 1.4 million patients in hundreds of condition-specific communities and significantly enhances the depth and breadth of patient experiential data. Through our Health iQ division, CorEvitas has access to a broad range of UK-based and international data sets enabling us to understand market access issues, including clinical utilization, capacity planning, and cost optimization. Vestrum Health, a leader in data analytics of retinal practice EHR, provides insightful views of retinal diseases across the drug life cycle. CorEvitas is an Audax Private Equity portfolio company.
CorEvitas is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.