- A Business Process and Data Analyst with atleast 8 + years of Information Technology experience with atleast 3+ years of working Data Analysis and/or Business Analysis experience.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team to contribute with design and implementation decisions and define best practice in terms of data management encompassing data ingestion and enrichment.
- ITIL Experience with basic hands on will be preferred, as the data domain is ITSM Service Transition and Operations.
- You will turn data into insightful reports and dashboards, using variety of skills, technical languages and BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI or alike) and enable leadership for informed decision making
- You will interpret and manage data to enable effective story telling
- Strong ability in working with SQL and Excel
- You will build relationships with the internal teams for effective prioritization of requirements
- Perform analysis on thematic issues and support data driven continuous improvement
- Collaborate with teams to design innovative paths to enhance best practices and procedurces.
- Responsibility will be closely aligned with Business Analysis with competency to interview various groups and ability to recreate the business flows
- Ability to discuss in business and technological terms and flows
- Capable of articulating and documenting complex designs & concepts as knowledge articles to be used by the team globally
- Demonstrated ability to think both tactically and strategically and work under pressure in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and outstanding presentation skills
- Must be confident and able to host and manage meetings and seminars with large audiance
- Commits to career and skills advancement and knowledge growth
Core/Must Have Skills
- Business/ Process Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Tableau, PowerBI or any other similar Data Analysis tools
- Strong ability in working with SQL and Excel
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Work efficient with MS Office suite, MS Visio and MS Project or similar tools
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Good understanding of Enterprise IT Technologies
- Excellent Presentation skills
Good To Have Skills
- Understanding of the Banking Domain
- ITIL Certification with Service Operations specialization
- Production Support / Application Support / SRE Experience
- Data modelling
Hybrid Work Schedule
Keywords (If any)
Business Analysis, Data Analysis, SQL, Data Modelling, ITIL, Tableau, PowerBI, Python Data Science
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Job ID: R-713539