*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
The team Analytics & Data Integration is looking for a talented and dedicated Senior Data Analyst to join our agile and international team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will use your excellent collaboration skills to work in the Airline IT – Analytics and Data Integration team to deliver reports and dashboards from conception to operation based on data of all five TUI Group airlines
- You will be responsible for evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders, providing data driven answers and collaborating with architects, data engineers, product owners and technology leads to implement productive data driven services in an agile manner
- You will use your deep understanding of TUI products and systems, business models, processes, data flows and their link to business capabilities to plan and deliver high quality dashboards to support the ongoing delivery of growth and digital transformation across our airlines
- You will support the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance for our data products
- You will manage and thrive the airline community for self-service analytics, organise user group meetings, implement structures for knowledge sharing, keep the community engaged and gather their requirements with respect to TUI’s enterprise data platform in order to contribute to its continues improvement
- You will take part in Communities of Practice with other TUI Domains and collaborate in shared initiatives to grow your experience
- Strong analytical skills to break down complex problems, identify relevant data sources and split tasks into manageable steps in order to enhance or create data products
- Good communication skills in order to discuss with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Good knowledge of cloud databases (Snowflake experience is a plus), enterprise data warehouse structures, data pipelines and strong SQL skills
- Experience in creating data driven dashboards using data visualisation tools (Tableau experience is a plus) to answer questions raised by the business
- Experience in airline industry is beneficial
- Customer centric; passionate about delivering great data products and services
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
- Fluent in English, ideally having worked in international teams
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.