Are you passionate about cloud computing data technologies and driving growth in Microsoft’s most exciting products? As an integral part of the Azure engineering organization, the FastTrack for Azure team provides direct assistance from our engineers to help customers design, develop, and build Azure solutions quickly and confidently.
We’re expanding our team, which includes Engineers and Program Managers worldwide, all with a passion for making our partners successful. We value our culture of empowerment, diverse thinking, collaboration, and life-long learning.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform and grow within our organization and to shape the adoption of Microsoft Azure by our customers, partners, and start-ups. We encourage you to apply to learn more!
As a FastTrack Data Engineer you will directly engage with Software companies & Start-ups to translate their business requirements into secure, scalable and reliable data solutions using Micrsoft Azure data services. You'll work across a range of scenarios including cloud-native solutions, single-tenant solutions transforming into multi-tenant solutions, and solutions migrating to Azure from premises or competitive clouds. We are driven by the customer’s choice; you will be responsible to help and guide the customers to extract value from Microsoft Azure data services, third party services and open source technologies.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Conducting architectural design sessions and workshops to advise Software companies and start-ups on data strategies and architectural best practices.
- Partnering with various Azure engineering domain experts to scope and build modules, tools and proof of concepts.
- Driving early adoption of new Azure data services and opening source technologies.
- Interacting daily with other Microsoft engineers to provide technical action plans and take ownership of escalations.
- Maintaining knowledge of the latest Microsoft Azure and open-source data innovations to conduct experiments and drive product improvement.
- Sharing knowledge through solution documents, technical communities, self-help solutions and training
- Translating business goals into technical needs with knowledge of Software companies and subscription-based business models.