Do you want to continue your career journey at the LEGO Group building data products?
Bring your solid software developing skills and help the team implement, monitor, and support scalable data products for the entire organization!
- Help design, implement, monitor and support scalable data products ex. Recommender Systems in our cloud environment
- Participate in the architecture, design, implementation, unit test, integration test, and system test phases to ensure modularity, reusability and quality of designed and implemented components
- Responsibility for utilizing the right technology, tools, and frameworks based on the architecture and requirements
- Help operate and support data applications together with the rest of the team
- Give inputs to how we can optimize the use of cloud services and improve our codebase
Play your part in our team succeeding
The department is part of the data engineering function in LEGO and is focused on designing, building and maintaining data products. We are creating solutions for all areas of the LEGO Group and are creating the foundation for the use of data in a range of different areas. We have full-stack responsibility of the solutions we build and handle the entire codebase.
The role is going to support in our current products that are centered around crafting recommender systems, where it’s the team's responsibility to make sure the entire pipeline is scalable, responsive and performing. We are currently in the process of going from a batch-based approach to an event driven service.
Do you have what it takes?
You have probably quite recently finished your education within Computer Science, Software engineering or similar and you have full proficiency in English. Furthermore you might already have acquired some experience with:
- Python or Scala
- Experience or eagerness to learn about cloud services
- Standout colleague that enjoys collaboration on tasks and is open minded for new insights
- Passion for utilizing data in a product that provides value
- Knowledge around container technologies
It would be an advantage if you have interest in or experience with distributed computing or big data technologies and development of serverless applications. You will fit well in the team if you have appetite for learning new technologies.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are.
Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.