- Be part of an Australian SaaS success story, revolutionising recruitment
- 4 month contract with an immediate start
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 130 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture by lifting each other up, approaching problems with a positive mindset, sharing success, celebrating diversity and making software people want to use.
We are seeking an experienced Data Migrations Analyst who can hit the ground running and work on the following tasks:
- Data migrations from clients legacy applications that involve restoring, mapping, updating and transferring into the target database
- Provide analysis to various internal departments across the business
- Developing strategies to optimise the quality of data delivery
- Devising new data collection and analysis processes
- Assessing quality of data and removing or cleaning data
- Previous experience (5 years +) in a similar role
- An advanced understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools including Alteryx and Microsoft SSIS
- Previous experience with SQL Server database
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time - Detail orientated
- Presentation skills – ability to communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand
- Understanding of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and SAP
If the following describes you, we would love to chat.
To apply please attach your CV. We respond to ALL applicants.