- $550 - $650 + Super / Day
- 6 Month Contract + Likely Extensions
- Prestigious Government Enterprise
Bluefin Resources are working with a Prestigious NSW Government Enterprise to recruit a Data Analyst with strong SSIS and Power BI expertise.
Primary purpose of the role
The Data Analyst is responsible for data integration, analysis and reporting to inform the department's strategies and decision making processes.
- Support the department's initiatives by integrating data from a variety of sources using SQL Server Integration Services, performing in-depth analyses and interpretation, summarising results and key trends, updating materials, and preparing reports using Microsoft data technologies.
- Develop documentation and support materials for planning, examining and identifying key trends and gaps; to support planning, reporting and analysis for department. Act as subject matter expert on data integration and key reporting systems including development of integration packages, analysis, problem solving, process improvement and compliance.
- Create regular and ad-hoc reports, and data analysis as needed. Perform basic and advanced statistical modelling and forecasting using R or Python.
- Develop and implement data models that integrate information from diverse internal and external sources.
- SQL Server Integration Services development and troubleshooting.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Power BI data model and report development.
- Data modelling for reporting (familiarity with data warehousing principles)
- SQL perform tuning (nice to have)
On Offer - This is a 6 month contract with the high chance of ongoing extensions, working from home initially - office location, Sydney Olympic Park.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply on-line with your latest CV or call Lee Bartlett on 02 9270 2672 for a further discussion.