WHAT WE DO AND WHY
Everstream Analytics delivers a range of predictive analytics solutions that enable supply chain and logistics professionals around the world to get in front of costly delays and disruptions. For far too long, companies have been playing a never-ending game of catch-up with events outside their control – weather, supplier issues, port strikes, political unrest, a global pandemic… you name it. If you want to get ahead of it all, you’ve got to think bigger, see farther, and act sooner. That’s the Everstream Analytics approach. Through our unique capabilities, companies like Google, Schneider Electric, Unilever, and Campbell’s can grow and protect more revenue.
Our ability to deliver uniquely valuable insights comes from our world-class team, the support of our strategic partners and Investors and what we’ve learned from our clients through developing data-driven solutions for global brands. Everstream Analytics. Get in front of what’s ahead.TM
We recognize that to consistently deliver value to our clients we need to be outward looking and highly collaborative. The foundation for this is our culture, which emphasizes three core values: Trust, Transparency and Respect. We hold each other to these values and expect our clients to do so as well.
Everstream’s power to deliver comes from the merger of two companies with unique capabilities and histories of groundbreaking innovation: Riskpulse and Resilience360.
Riskpulse was created in 2007 to help companies combat the growing challenges of weather-related business continuity challenges. In 2015 Riskpulse merged with Earthrisk, adding advanced environmental data science capabilities, and setting the foundation for our advanced predictive analytics that we deliver today.
Resilience360 was incubated in DHL’s Global Innovation Center in 2012 following global catastrophes in 2011 to help DHL’s clients be better prepared for and responsive to supply chain disruptions and has grown into the leading supply chain risk management platform.
In 2018 Columbia capital committed $21 million to the growth of Resilience360 through organic growth and acquisitions and in 2019 led the acquisition of Riskpulse with Greenspring Associates joining the associated funding round. DHL remains a major shareholder.
The two companies, teams and solutions came together in 2020 and in 2021 were relaunched as Everstream Analytics.
Thanks to our remarkable people we are at the forefront of change and bringing cutting-edge products and services to market. We focus on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential. Our culture is cultivated from resiliency, responsiveness and critical thinking and are integrated into every aspect of what we do. If you share in our passion to revolutionize the supply chain industry with disruptive technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Everstream Analytics.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Everstream Analytics is looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data Science team. This position will report directly to the Chief Data Scientist. As a member of Data Science, you will join a dynamic team of people focused on our next generation product. We have an exciting opportunity to help shape how we use data to build models and generate actionable insights to give our customers a risk aware supply chain which will advance outcomes for the business and the industry. This role will partner closely with Product Development, Product Management, Intelligence Solutions, and Marketing.
In this role, you will work closely with our Data Science and Product Development teams on projects to capture, analyze, and transform world-scale datasets. You will write code that can scale to help produce novel insights and construct APIs to deliver our product vision. You will build data pipelines to support product analytics, data science, and DevOps. This role requires practical technology applications skills involving the cleaning, integration, extraction, analysis and delivery of structured and unstructured data.
Location: 100% remote / work from home
- Build and maintain a data infrastructure, including data lakes, data bases, and data pipelines
- Identify, retrieve, validate, manipulate, relate and/or exploit multiple structured data and unstructured data sets to meet product requirements
- Identify, design, and implement infrastructure changes to improve scalability and data processing
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs
- Present pipeline designs, data quality analysis, and pipeline performance metrics to stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of real-world professional experience writing back end or data-driven software
- Excellent ability to build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Minimum 1 years experience with Python and Machine Learning toolsets (Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas)
- Minimum 1 years experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Minimum 1 years experience with AWS cloud services such as S3, Athena, Cloudwatch, Sagemaker, and Lambda
- 2+ years experience of both SQL and NoSQL databases as well as Elasticsearch
- Graph database experience gives the candidate is a significant advantage
- Self-starter with a curious attitude and a willingness to learn and master new technologies
- Ability to act easily in a global environment, with understanding of cultural differences and behavior
- Oral and written English proficiency, with ability to clearly communicate technical design to both technical and non-technical audience
Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity
We are committed to equal-employment principles, and we recognize the value of committed worksite employees who feel they are being treated in an equitable and professional manner. We strive to find ways to attract, develop and retain the talent needed to meet business objectives, and to recruit and employ highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities in which we live.