CCB Data Support team is a part of the CCB Risk organization and actively supports Fraud Data Analytics, Fraud Modeling, and Risk Reporting activities. In addition, the team partners with the Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Data Management team to govern the ownership and quality of critical data elements used in reporting and fraud strategies. The role will work with data subject matter experts throughout the business to drive various data initiatives to successful conclusion.
A successful candidate in this role will be a person who has a proven track record as a proactive critical thinker, with the ability to manage multiple initiatives. The person needs to work with minimal supervision / independently, be able to analyze data across multiple systems; reconcile differences and drive toward resolving these differences. Person will identify and define key critical data elements, evaluate and make recommendations on data quality rules consistent with the risk of the data element; analyze data usage within the business; and manage tactical and strategic data solutions. Key requirements for this role include: an understanding of technology and systems flow and controls, the ability to drive change and improve processes, organization and documentation, and the ability to effectively interface with business and technology partners.
- Manage quality assurance of the data, including strategic implementation of data quality rules and review of ongoing data quality alerts
- Manage evergreen process supporting data quality initiative such as when data elements are added / modified for new rules or new reports
- Conduct data analysis across different systems and reconcile differences. Identify issues in data and working with technology partners to drive toward resolution
- Works directly and support end users and data subject-matter experts
- Manage and support key Fraud Risk Roadmap projects as it relates to data
- Bachelor's degree in related field or sufficient relative experience
- Background (minimum of two years) in Technology Development/Support or Data Analytics, or Process Analysis/Process Improvement
- Experience with Consumer Banking systems and processes is preferred, especially those related to Digital and Fraud
- Good understanding of operational and regulatory risk management
- Must be able to think critically, understand business and technical functions and assess impact, identify root causes of issues, solve problems creatively, plan and meet deadlines, and demonstrate strong sense of personal accountability
- Previous experiences using SQL and with database such as ORACLE, TERADATA etc. Some experience with SAS would be useful, but not required Strong relationship skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong MS Office suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Prior experiences with Agile methodology is useful.