Galen Growth Asia Pte Ltd galengrowth.com
13 Jan 2021
Entry Level / Junior Executive Intern/TS
Immediate Start - 13 Jan 2022
100 Amoy Street, Singapore Work from Home
100 Amoy St, Singapore 069920
Allowance / Remuneration
$2,500 - 1,500 monthly
IT / Information Technology
Galen Growth is the global leader in digital health intelligence, analytics and matchmaking, empowering global Fortune 500 companies and institutional investors to fast track their growth strategies.
Founded in late 2015 by HealthTech innovators, Galen Growth, operates at the epicenter of HealthTech innovation, aka digital health. Our mission is to solve healthcare system pain points and create significant financial and social value.
This role is under the Traineeship programme of SGUP and reports to the Chief Research Officer. Duration 12 months with the possibility for long-term hire.We have 2 positions available:
One responsible for HealthTech and the other one, for Insurtech .Galen Growth is committed to bring:
The Data Scientist will:
- A positive and jovial environment with amazing colleagues across the globe
- A company that truly values integrity and transparency in every aspect
- A helping hand when in doubt from the people who love what they do
- Professional growth in a multicultural environment
- A unique chance to become an expert in HealthTech where all innovation department around the world and VC crave to have
- Support the team in providing insights using big data analytics
- Work on the proprietary algorithm to continue increase the relevance to our clients
- Develop new strategies to present data on our data analytics platform HealthTech Alpha
1. Great passion about startups, healthcare, insurance and all things tech
2. Strong knowledge in Python, Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery BI Engine
3. Fluent in MySQL and MongoDB
1. Working with cloud data warehouses is an advantage
2. Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills along with advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
3. The ability to grow in an environment whereby various tasks will be given to you to work both independently and as a team
4. Great teamwork and collaboration skills
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agent Note This position is posted on behalf of a client by a third party agent.