As a Data Engineer at HVDC, you will play a crucial role in designing, building, and maintaining our data infrastructure. You'll work closely with our BI team to ensure data availability, quality, and reliability for their data-driven initiatives. This role presents an exciting opportunity to contribute to the foundation of our data ecosystem, support the organization in uncovering insights, and collaborate on driving innovation in the Business intelligence domain.Your Responsibilities
- Be a positive role model in the team and beyond by living Hitachi Energy’s Leadership Pillars which means live our vision, work together, deliver promises, and develop people.
- Design, develop, and maintain robust data pipelines to collect, process, and store data from various sources.
- Implement data quality checks, validation processes, and data cleansing procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Build and optimize data warehouses to enable efficient data storage and retrieval.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Analysts, and other stakeholders to understand data requirements and deliver data solutions.
- Implement data security and access control measures to protect sensitive information.
More About Us
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in data engineering, ETL processes, and data warehousing.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as but not limited to Python, Java, Scala, and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of Azure cloud platform, other platforms is a plus.
- Familiarity with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or NoSQL databases is advantageous.
- Frontend development experience with Power BI is a definite plus.
- Fluency in English is required, written and spoken alike. Knowing Swedish or other languages is meritorious.
Are you ready to join Hitachi Energy for a career with no limits and a place where you can be yourself? We are ready for you!
Welcome to apply by December 8th. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so the sooner you show your interest the better.
More information: Recruiting Manager Anton Pettersson, email@example.com, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 29 86; Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Magnus Rönnholm, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Info Location Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden Job type Full time Experience Experienced Job function Data Analytics | Warehousing & Business Intelligence Contract Regular Publication date 2023-11-17 Reference number R0033730
Share this job