Job Title: Business/Data Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities:
Business/Data Analyst – Must have.
- Understanding of various datasets and their relation.
- Excel knowledge is must.
- Writing SQL queries with a complexity of medium to high.
- Communication skills.
- Capital Market Domain knowledge.
- Self-motivated, Aptitude to learn new things and creative. Good to have:
- Coding skills.
- Experience Qlikview for data analysis
- Python programming for data analysis.
Mandate Certificate or “Client onboarding will be subject to satisfactory completion of the required Industry certifications.”
What's in it for you
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
“LTI values diversity and inclusion and is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.”