nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
As a Data Scientist in Product Development and Engineering at nCino, you will help financial institutions worldwide join the ranks of the intelligent enterprise by analyzing data about their customers, processes, and historical performance. You will work with our scrum teams to build innovative, cloud software, using cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other capabilities that turns data-driven insights into tools to help financial institutions make the right decisions at the right time.
- Collaborate with your colleagues in Product Development and Engineering department to identify opportunities to leverage analytics to provide value to our customers
- Identify, prepare, and integrate data sources
- Mine and analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Research, create, and apply appropriate models and algorithms for data analysis
- Present findings to stakeholders
- Continually deepen your knowledge of the technologies and developments in data analytics and machine learning
- Be a great teammate – carry your load, help out, be flexible and adapt easily to changing product needs based on customers and the market
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent related experience
- 2+ years of experience or combination experience, education, & superior performance
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and machine learning
- Proficiency with machine learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.) and platforms (Jupyter Notebook, SageMaker)
- Experience with both advanced statistical and data mining techniques (regression, random forest, etc.) and machine learning techniques (clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.)
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Flexibility and the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills
- Proficiency in Java, C++, or Scala
- Experience with AWS tools and services, including Lambdas, ECS, API Gateway, SageMaker
- Familiarity with machine learning in a serverless architecture
- Agile software development experience
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at email@example.com .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.