At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
JOB SUMMARY : This role is a Data Scientist in our Enterprise Data and Analytics group. This position will require development of new application functionality as well as maintenance and support of source code for the Polaris data platforms. You must be familiar with SQL to implement data integration and Python / R language to implement machine learning algorithms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze, design, build, query, troubleshoot and maintain Machine learning algorithms developed in Python/ R
- Design and develop data integration using SQL, Azure data factory and Snowflake
- Build reports/ dashboard using Power BI
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Must have worked on below services and have good hands on experiences.
- Preferably Python if not R language
- Have good exercise on building regression, classification, clustering models
- Have experience in Deep learning/ Neural network
- Azure data lake store, Azure Blob container and Snowflake
- Prior experience of working on Data warehousing/ BI projects/ Data (ETL) projects
- Power BI development experience
Not must but good to have skills,
- Work experience of Vision related machine learning application is an added advantage
- Knowledge of other Azure Data services is plus
- .Net language exposure is plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent/ Master’s degree in Statistics or Machine learning/Data Science
- 3 plus years of experience
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris’ high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris’ presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.