KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every day.
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years.
****This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*****
The Business Intelligence Jr. Data Engineer will be assisting in creating vital in-depth data analytics for the business.
- Help design and build visual data models and representations of analyzed data using Klipfolio and other BI Tools, to aid key stakeholders with making significant internal business decisions
- Coordinate with Salesforce Administrators to maintain data integrity and accuracy
- Support the development of Business Intelligence standards to meet and/or exceed established business goals
- Address Business Intelligence queries in a timely fashion
- Contribute to the implementation of the project plans for all Business Intelligence processes
- Execute the planned data maintenance actions required to maintain the visual data displays - including documentation
- Assist the BI team and Company stakeholders on new analysis strategies for additional data & reporting requirements
- College Degree preferred
- 1 year of analyzing Salesforce data and be familiar with SQL or SOQL
- Knowledge in ETL Data Integration & SQL Plus Scripting
- 2+ years of BI Platform experience.
- Familiar in programs like (Domo, Tableau, Looker, Klipfolio)
- Minimum 1 year data analysis experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytics and research skills
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to effectively articulate answers to common questions by system users in person or by email
- Must have strong attention to detail to ensure data integrity
- Appropriate communication etiquette (phone, email, and in-person)
- Strong follow-up skills to ensure customers needs are responded to efficiently and accurately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.