- Integrate end-to-end Machine Learning (ML) solutions into feature/product suite and/or business functions.
- Research on industry trends such as deep learning framework.
- Develop complete documentation on Machine Learning development process (ML Runbook) and own ML audit ownership.
- Obtain data recommendations and present to stakeholders to enhance Business KPIs.
- Identify opportunities to automate analytical or data flow processes and recommend design experiments for any specific problems/challenges.
- Guide a team of data analysts and scientists.
- An Engineering degree with a specialization in computer science or electronics or a Bachelor’s degree in the field of mathematics or statistics.
- A Master’s degree or Doctorate from a reputed University with specialization in statistics, Optimization Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or relevant domain.
- Proven experience in Statistical Learning (Inference / Regression / Clustering etc.) and Machine Learning (KNN, Random Forests, Ensemble Methods, Bayesian/Markov networks, Kernel Methods etc.)
Demonstrated experience of data visualization tools, information architecture and designing dashboards.
- Understanding of enterprise data technologies, ETL pipelines and streaming models.
Proven proficiency in SQL, relational databases and data-warehouse.
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Business Insight /Environment
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.