- Identify trends, anomalies and opportunities through analysis of complex data sets
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualisations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
- Practical experience in statistical analysis using statistical packages
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.