Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Create and enhance projects in Java, Pyhton, Angular, PHP, .NET and so much more while diving in the world of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Security and Internet of Things.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world - there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
A Data Analyst is responsible for examining and interpreting complex data sets to derive meaningful insights and support business decision-making. Focused on descriptive and diagnostic analytics in order to answer questions of where your company has been, where it is now, why things are the way they are now, and support the decision about what are the next steps.
Their mission involves organizing data, conducting statistical analysis, creating data models, and collecting data requirements from Business.
Data analysts collaborate with different teams to understand their analytical requirements, identify key metrics, and communicate data-driven findings to stakeholders effectively.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements to determine the best solution for data reporting and analysis;
- Designing data solutions such as data warehousing, data marts, dashboards, and reporting systems;
- Developing and maintaining data models, reports, and visualizations;
- Collaborating with IT teams to ensure proper data integration and management;
- Assisting stakeholders in interpreting data insights and making informed business decisions.
What are we looking for?
- Proficiency in SQL for data querying and analysis;
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, or Matplotlib);
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and tools (e.g., R, Python libraries like pandas);
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex data sets;
- Familiarity with data cleansing and preparation techniques;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban, etc..
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Effective communication skills to present findings and insights to stakeholders.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!