The Enterprise Performance (EP) team provides an independent program function that enables the Sikorsky line of business to meet contractual requirements and business objectives efficiently and effectively. The Enterprise Performance Data Analyst will report to the PM Process and Development Senior Manager.
The successful candidate will partner with EP Market Segment leads, Program Managers, Engineering, Operations, Finance & Business Operations, Contracts, Quality Assurance, Communications, and Business Development to analyze programs executing to customer contract requirements and company commitments.
The successful candidate will utilize programmatic data and their strong analytical expertise to assess the current issues and analyze trend to forecast program performance. This individual will partner with EP Market Segment leads and program managers to develop trend analysis tailored for Sikorsky and approaches to alleviate systemic issues. The successful candidate will also perform Line of Business level analyses to identify common trends affecting overall enterprise performance and gaps within enterprise knowledge to help the program management achieve mission success.
The responsibilities of the EP Data Analyst also include but is not limited to:
- Leading engagement discussions with the PM and Functional communities to determine current issues with metrics and develop metrics that best serve those communities.
- Analyzing program performance (cost/schedule) and provide insight in support of mitigation planning
- Developing meaningful metrics/analytics across all programs; this includes forward looking or predictive analytics that support program, Market Segment, and Enterprise level decision making
- Supporting the data analysis of Sikorsky’s On Time Delivery performance and working with all stakeholders to continually improve delivery performance
- Analyzing gaps in Program Manager skills and work with Human Resource Business Partners to identify training offerings that can be brought to Sikorsky
- Actively engaging and facilitating the PM Skills Assessment process for Sikorsky
- Demonstrated experience developing, explaining and tracking meaningful metrics/analytics that drive business decisions.
- 5+ years program experience, including program/project management and Earned Value Management policies and processes
- Understanding of schedule performance management, including critical path
- Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Ability to leverage cross-program/functional opportunities and lessons learned
- Demonstrate follow-through ability to coordinate and communicate complex issues
- Ability to coordinate closure of action items
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office proficient: specifically, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Green Belt Trained/Certified
- MS Project and/or Primavera (P6) experience or similar scheduling tool
- Strong understanding and proficiency in working with spreadsheets, pivot tables, and building graphs
- SAP or Cobra Experience
- Experience with production/development programs
- DoD Secret Clearance
job.QualificationsLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.EXPERIENCE LEVEL: