- Overview:* Aston Carter is partnering with a local manufacturing company to hire a Data Analyst (Contract to hire). This person will be exposed to multiple departments of the company and play a roll in process improvements.
- Provide reports and analysis using data from multiple systems, primary SyteLine.
- Represents information using data visualization techniques.
- Working with the manufacturing team to understand the process, collect data, and perform analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Analyzing data to identify opportunities for process improvements or cost savings in materials or labor costs
- Proposes solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Create ad hoc reports with data and analysis as requested by team leaders.
- Identify development needs to improve and streamline operations.
- Lead report development, deployment and maintenance.
- Keep reports up to date.
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- 2+ years of Data Analytics
- Proficient in Pivot Tables & V-lookups
- Bachelor Degree in related Field
- SQL experience preferred
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.