PREMIER Bankcard is looking for an intellectually curious individual to expand its analytics team to provide support for the business in the form of performance reporting/dashboards, applying advanced statistical analytic techniques and tools. This position will be responsible for developing models/strategies for credit card acquisition, transactional and payment fraud.
Potential career pathing opportunities available. We support a promotion-from-within philosophy for strong performers!
Compensation and Schedule
Starting wage is determined based on prior work experiences and education.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs complex analyses for reporting that maximizes profits and/or asset growth and minimizes credit and/or fraud losses and other risk exposures.
- Expertise in working with data: cleaning data, building datasets, integrating with machine learning models, performing statistical analysis, data visualization and development of statistical models.
- Engage in independent self-direction; must be able to fulfill the responsibilities of the position with little supervision; assesses priorities and changing needs and directs oneself accordingly
- Must interpret links between data being pulled and the impact to the overall business.
- Ensure analytic assumptions are accurate and based upon sound financial and/or statistical principles.
- Seek out business opportunities and communicate strategies/proposals/solutions to key stakeholders
- Research new and innovative techniques in support of business initiatives.
- Conduct tasks in a manner that complies with all consumer protection regulations and treats consumers fairly.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Power BI, SAS, R, Python and/or other statistical modeling or data visualization software.
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative, and critical thinking
- Combination of education/experience (3+Years) that would enable incumbent to meet essential functions and required competencies of the position.
- Excellent problem solver, disciplined attention to detail, great communicator.
- Ability to retrieve, stage, and analyze massive and complex data housed in relational databases and formulate actionable conclusions.
- Required Competencies include: PC skills, including competency with SQL, Excel, Word.
- Ability to handle stress, exercise self-control, adhere to company policies and procedures and uphold The PREMIER Way.
Culture and Benefits
At First PREMIER Bank and PREMIER Bankcard, we've created a culture that emphasizes personal success, respect, health and wellness, fun and giving back. This is an environment where you will be rewarded, valued and celebrated for your hard work. We provide our employees a robust and expanded package of health benefits, incentives, growth and career advancement opportunities and some epic parties—from concerts by big-name artists to giving away cars. We believe in investing in our employees, their families and our communities.
We’re Investing in You
- Full medical benefits for 20+ hours/week. Medical plans and contributions to spending accounts with free dental, vision, EAP, life, AD&D, company match 401(k), long and short-term disability plans
- Generous time off plans including PTO, Sick Pay, and Bonus Days
- 401(k) – Dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% of total compensation, 100% associate-owned
- Growth plans and career pathways having the opportunity to receive an hourly wage increase
- PREMIER Wellness Program
- Special discounts and pre-sell offer for Denny Sanford PREMIER Center events
- Paid community volunteer hours
- Special employee parties and incentives
To ensure timely communication during the application process, please ensure that the My Presence portion of your profile is kept current. This should include your most recent phone number and email address. Additionally, please upload any relevant documentation, such as a cover letter and resume. Initial contact will be made via email. Please check your email regularly for any updates or sign in at www.firstpremier.com/careers to view any status changes.
Neither First PREMIER Bank nor PREMIER Bankcard, LLC discriminates in hiring or employment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.