Border is looking for talented people to join our team. That means you!
Our company specializes in Integration solutions and Operational Intelligence. We develop great innovative products and provide expert consulting services for prestigious customers.
At Border we use the best tools, either open source or proprietary, and agile methodologies. We encourage knowledge sharing and people helping each other.
We have been around for a while, but deep within we are still a start-up. We have an informal and relaxed working environment, where people do their work and have fun too.
Our beautiful and sunny office is located near riverside at Parque das Nações (Lisbon).
- Degree in Computer Science Applied Mathematics and Computing or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience
- Knowledge in functional programming languages
- Knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms and platforms
- Abstract thinking while analyzing data and ability to produce clear visualizations from it
- Pragmatic approach to problems
- Willingness to learn new platforms and methodologies
- Proactive and autonomous
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience in SQL, R, Python or another OO programming language
- Knowledge in Hadoop or similar technologies
- Exposure to Agile methodologie
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Speech Cognitive Services
What we offer:
- Above market salary (according with experience) and productivity prizes
- A great team where you can make a difference
- Opportunity to learn from the best and grow
- Culture of professional development: training and certifications
- Lots of knowledge sharing and mentorship
- Social and team building events
- Fruit, coffee and snacks
- A kitchenette at the office
- Nap Room
Resumes should be sent to <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/411934/junior-data-scientist