Do you like working with data and people from all over the world? Do you aim to deliver high-quality products? Are you able to coordinate people from different cultural backgrounds in a clear way?
Then the Data & Quality (D&Q) team at Textkernel is looking for you!
D&Q is responsible for the maintenance and delivery of the knowledge that our software products depend on. This includes large databases of job titles, locations, degree types, skills, and other HR-related knowledge. In this role, you will analyze massive datasets to track the discrepancies and trends. You will solve simple problems on the spot, and introduce improvement scenarios for more complex cases. You will also advocate adjustment in the process where needed.
In this role you will:
- Understand complex data structures (data enrichment flows) and make the step from theory to practice
- Improve data by tagging suspicious patterns in our databases
- Automate and scale the improvements where possible
- Advise Product owners on how to organize data & quality processes efficiently
- Involve in multiple cross-team projects ranging from R&D to Product teams
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- BSc in (Computational) Linguistics, Computer Science or similar field, or work experience in a similar role
- Experienced with data-driven error detection and quality issues in data systems
- Solid knowledge of one or more scripting languages (Python, R, etc.)
- You understand API interactions to data systems (ElasticSearch, Kibana)
- Interest in working with text data; NLP experience is a big plus!
- The capability of problem-solving at the process scale
- You are fluent in English and comfortable communicating with different stakeholders
What we offer
- Contribute to deploying, scaling, and delivering our AI stack that processes millions of documents daily.
- Influence on our products and opportunity to drive projects.
- Skill growth through yearly week-long hackathon, meetups, trainings, and conferences.
- An international environment our team consists of more than 30 nationalities.
- Once we are back in the office post-pandemic:
- Flexible working hours to keep your work-life balance
- Free lunches, snacks, and drinks - whatever you fancy, our kitchen has it all!
- Friday demos with chilled drinks
- Walking distance from the Metro
Since 2001 Textkernel has been delivering AI-powered technology to companies looking to better connect people and jobs. We work with over 1,000 HR visionaries worldwide who want to build the future of work through advanced technology and deliver more talent-driven value to their organizations.
We are small enough to make you matter but big enough to have a very recognizable impact on the market supported by solid infrastructure.
If you are like us, passionate about intelligent machines, advanced computing, and R&D, we might have the right opportunity for you!