Consultant: Supply Chain Operations Analytics (4 -8 years Exp)
Experience in Supply Chain is Projects/Industry is a must .
Candidate should possess excellent quantitative skills, with an ability to work on large datasets. He / She should be able to generate actionable insights from data analysis that translate to valuable business decisions for the client.
The work would require the following:
- Handle large datasets
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and generate actionable insights
- Understand client supply chain situation/issues/problem and identify analytics solutions
- Work closely with team and client to identify and prioritize business needs
- Ability to learn different analytical tools as per business requirements
- Good written and oral communication skills
- SAS/R/Python & Machine learning
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with MS excel, PowerPoint
- MBA/M Tech Industrial Engineering or Management /PG in Engineering or Statistics/ PhD in Operations research / optimization domain
- Supply Chain Functional experience in the area of demand forecasting/Inventory optimization/Warranty/logistics/Preventive asset management
- Big Data Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Spark, Scala
- Hands on experience on Supply Chain Planning ToolsRoles and Responsibilities
Please share your resume if interested.