Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, visit the remote and flexible working page on our website to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as a Programme Manager
- This is an opportunity to take on a critical Programme Manager role and bring tangible change to our organisation
- You’ll be accountable for the definition and leadership of strategic change programmes
- It’s a chance to work on your existing programme management skills and advance your career
What you'll do
We’ll look to you to take accountability for the programme and project lifecycles to deliver sustainable business and customer outcomes, while ensuring all governance, risk, finances and resources are managed effectively.
You’ll define the programme in partnership with stakeholders, defining appropriate objectives, structure and scope, and leading the articulation of the financial business case for the programme. You’ll also identify and manage the governance and controls, while making sure that all programme deliverables adhere to the agreed governance and risk frameworks.
- Work with the delivery teams to make sure appropriate resources are assigned to deliver the programme
- Build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with senior stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions, influencing decision making in line with business objectives
- Be accountable for programme level risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Understand the impact other programmes may have and manage the dependencies
- Empower and lead teams through the project lifecycle, matrix managing a virtual team or directly managing your own team if needed
- Coach individual project managers and act as a point of escalation for project managers
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need an appropriate programme management qualification.
You’ll also need:
- Experience with delivering tooling, processes and organisation change to enable federated or self-service data engineering
- Experience with leading complex, multi-tenant migrations of data between data storage platforms including both on-premise and cloud
- Experience with designing end-to-end solutions and developing strategies using project management
- Experience of leading large scale, multi region teams using Agile WoW
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.