About The Job
Your Main Activities Are
- The Global Client Analytics (GCA) team is responsible for providing data, insights, and analysis to Global Markets front office
- The team aims to build a solid database from various sources and develop analysis, reports and dashboards to provide valuable insight to the Front Office in a rapid, agile manner
- Our team is responsible for multiple steps regarding data processing: Data Feeds industrialization, ETL, Data Warehousing and Data Visualization. We are in direct contact with business sponsors, sales, and traders
- We seek to shape the technologies available to the client’s needs - we plan in processing the data using Python and SQL, while delivering the final product in Tableau, APIs, and Chat bots
Profile And Skills To Success
- Leverage large volumes of data from internal sources
- Develop, maintain, and support data pipelines
- Understand and be the point of contact for the business and assess its needs
- Ensure architecture meets business requirements
- Recommend ways to efficiently provide quality data and added value
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Academic background in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with GIT (preferably bitbucket)
- Professional experience with Python (mainly Pandas)
- Professional experience with SQL
- Professional experience with ETL processes
- Optimization of Data processes (efficient queries and memory management practices)
- Professional experience with Data Analysis or Data Engineering
- Desired experience and knowledge in Tableau/PowerBI or other visualization tools
- Desired experience and knowledge with CI / CD (Jenkins)
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets are a plus
- Fluent level of English
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.BNP Paribas Holds Key Positions In Its Three Core Operating Divisions
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success.
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
- Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
- Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Standard / PermanentJob
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROLEducation Level
Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level
At least 2 yearsSchedule
PRT - CIBJob Number: 2201GMFOS9553