Are you looking for a team that is built on comradeship, lets you embrace your individuality and also pays you a handsome compensation? Then read on.
Our client is one of the largest shopping and cashback website, that enables all its members to find products from various e-commerce sites like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, CliQ etc while allowing to comparing prices for similar products across these sites and also earning handsome cashback or discount coupons for every purchase. Their app and website work across Android and iOS systems, with a superior and easy User interface and experience and extremely handy features. With over 50 lakh users, they have paid over 100 crores as cashback and have expanded their offices to multiple locations as well as launched a new social commerce platform. Backed by a leading VC firm and the chairman of a top Indian conglomerate, the founders have worked their way up from scratch, serving up innovative business solutions and empowering their team in a fast-paced environment
As a Data Analyst- Marketing, you along with a team will be responsible for building, developing and maintaining data models, reporting systems, data automation systems and dashboards that support key business decisions.
What You Will Do
Bringing data to life via Historical and Real Time Dashboard like:
- Traffic Metrics, broken by Source, Channel, etc
- Transaction behavior analytics
- User level analytics
- Propensity models and personalization models, eg whats the best product or offer to drive a sale
- Emails/ SMS/ AN - analytics models getting data from platforms like Netcore+ Branch+ Internal Tables
- Other reports that are relevant to know what is working, gaps, etc
- Monitoring key metrics such as commission, gross margin, conversion, customer acquisitions etc
- Using the data models and reports to draw actionable and meaningful insights. Based on the insights helping drive the strategy, optimization opportunities, product improvement and more
- Demonstrating examples where data interpretation led to improvement in core business outcomes like better conversion, better ROI from Ad spends, improvements in product etc.
- Digging into data to identify opportunities or problems and translating them into easy-to-understand way for all key business teams
- Working closely with various business stakeholders: Marketing, Customer Insights, Growth and Product teams
- Ensuring effective and timely delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of data analytics and interpretation experience
- Proven experience to show how data analytics shaped strategy, marketing and product. Should have multiple examples of this based on current and past experience
- Strong Data Engineering skills using tools like SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Advanced Excel, PowerQuery etc
- Strong marketing acumen to be able to translate data into marketing outcomes
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, CleverTap and other analytics tools
- Familiarity with data sources like Branch/ Clevertap / Firebase, Big Query, Internal Tables (User/ Click/ Transaction/ Events etc)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
This job is provided by Shine.com