Do you think that insurances are complicated, rigid and old-fashioned? We do too. That’s why we, at Gocleer, want to make insurance simple, fair and transparent.
We do believe that mobility and mobility habits are changing and we want to offer the best experience to our customers while choosing the products that best fit their life-style.
We are compromised to provide the best experience not only to our customers but also to our employees and our community, we support local and international social and environmental projects and are in the process of being a certified B-corp company.
The Gocleer movement is growing very fast and we are looking for motivated and passionate individuals who share our values and want to contribute to change the insurance world.
Lead the Data Science team by working on structuring data and democratizing knowledge on the whole organization. Transform raw data into useful information, allowing each team to analyze performance and improve their final results.
Find deep insights and optimize business rules, enhancing a better experience for our customers.
What you will do:
- Create and deploy ETL and query processes in order to set up all our data stack. We count with first class platforms, and they all need to speak to each other.
- Maintain all the actual data processes to ensure information is correct, and still useful while our product team is building new features and connecting more platforms.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to support their data needs in order to give them visibility of our clients situacion in each step of the funnel.
- Partner closely with product, engineering, and marketing to solve quantitative problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- Design agile and rigorous experiments to measure effectiveness of models, tools and programs.
- Perform statistical analyses and build machine learning solutions to support product and business needs. Maintain the models during time, and always keep track of their performance.
- You are passionate about data, AI, and technology.
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of growing a booming start-up and seeing concretely the fruit of your work.
- You've got 2+ years of experience as a data scientist or data engineer.
- You are proficient in building queries with SQL.
- Python and/or R proficiency; can independently prototype solutions to problems.
- Solid grasp of core concepts such as Supervised/Unsupervised learning, regression, binary/multi classification, labeling as well as the most common algorithms and techniques such as Logistic regression, KNN, SVM, Decision Trees, NB, ensembles.
- Experience working with geolocation, behavioural or pricing data is a plus.
- Ability to design and deliver visual representation of analyzed data either with software libraries such as seaborn, matplotlib, plotly or an integrated solution like DataStudio or Tableau.
- Strong presentation skills in communicating with experts and novices.
- You value simple and effective solutions over complicated brain-melters.
Benefits & perks
You’ll receive a competitive salary. You will become a key player in the company with the opportunity to make an impact during a very exciting phase of build and growth. You will have the opportunity to work in a tech & digital entrepreneurship environment with a diverse team (40% women, 50% people from different countries), and you will be able to learn new things in a remote and in-office work scheme (hybrid format).