The Data Analyst will focus on processing large often disparate data sets in order to estimate the campaign performance of each of our customers. Attention to detail and accuracy are critical. Business acumen and intuition will allow the individual to identify specific business recommendations with the greatest significance to our clients. In addition, strong storytelling and presentation of the business analytic insights will inspire customer action.
The Data Analyst will have expertise working with high volumes of structured data and ideally unstructured as well, with the ability to connect multiple data sources. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar function at another highperformance company.
- Analyze customer data comprising campaign results and ML model performance to build a detailed understanding of campaign execution and ROI measurements.
- Mine data across a variety of sources and structures to synthesize and identify patterns, trends, and relationships
- Ability to examine data, cleanseprepare it as needed by removing duplicates, identifying and correcting illogical entries, and creating KPIs and compound metrics used to evaluate the effectiveness and tell the story of each campaign
- Continually innovate and enhance ROI and performance computations to create additional insights from business KPIs such as revenue or conversion lift
- Create compelling and uncluttered data visualizations in presentations and dashboards allowing for clear understanding of the overall story
- Balance multiple projects and accompanying timelines
- Work collaboratively within members of multiple teams to meet aggressive goals and predefined measurement criteria
- Monitor overall machine learning model performance and escalate whenif models appear to not be performing as expected
- Experience developing reporting solutions using BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, QlikSense, Business Objects, etc
- Experience with SQL andor other database querying languages
- Expertise with spreadsheets, including formulas, pivot tables, and embedded visualizations
- Experience working with large data sets and applying statistical analysismodeling.
- Some proficiency with analytical tools such as Python, R, Jupyter, PySpark, and Scala is a strong plus
- Some experience with AWS tools and understanding of data storage beneficial
- Attention to detail to identify gaps in information e.g. data definitions not clearmissing and resourcefulness and confidence to track down the necessary information
- Strong organizational and oralwritten communication skills to lead or facilitate discussions over the phone and with remote teams
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fastpaced environment
- Excellent analytical and problemsolving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Education and Qualification
- 01 years of experience in data analytics, ideally in a marketing or eCommerce environment
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent required, degree in technical or business discipline ideal
Skills: analytical skills,data storage,data warehousing,organizational skills,statistics,data architecture,data cleaning,data governance,data mining,big data technologies,data storytelling,data quality,data visualizations,business acumen,spss,python,jupyter,data ethics,machine learning,data wrangling,data visualization,cloud computing,sql,bi tools,power bi,data analytics,statistical analysis,spreadsheets,pyspark,excel,aws tools,oral/written communication skills,tableau,r,sas,data management,business intelligence,scala,problem-solving skills,data modelling