Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
Our Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team members help clients maximize the value of their data and automate business processes. This high performing team works with clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data engineering, data querying and wrangling, to data visualization and dashboarding, to predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission critical insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness.
Our consultants focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development.
- Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- 3+ years of relevant data science/machine learning experience
- B.S./B.A. in Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or similar quantitative/computational discipline
- Experience building ML models using techniques such as clustering, classification, and regression with a solid understanding of those techniques
- 2+ years of experience in machine learning lifecycle/workflow: fetch, clean, and prepare data, train and evaluate model, deploy to production, monitor, and adjust as needed
- Proficiency using Python to perform data science and developing machine learning models
- Proficiency in a visualization tool or library (Tableau, Power BI, R Shiny, matplotlib, seaborn, bokeh)
- Experience utilizing databases (SQL/NOSQL) and familiarity with database concepts
- Develop and execute project plans using JIRA to track activities and Agile software methodology
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- M.S./M.A. in Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or similar quantitative/computational discipline
- Experience utilizing Spark, Scala, and Databricks
- Experience in or knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Building solutions that are delivered on OpenShift or similar container platform
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles and collaborative with teammates
- Supporting clients: identifying and addressing needs, building relationships, being flexible, communicating effectively
- Business development experience including RFP/RFQ/RFI responses and white papers
- Experience supporting Federal defense or national security organizations
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
This position is out to remote applicants in Eastern, Central and Pacific time zones.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program