STANLEY Healthcare provides over 5,000 acute care hospitals and 12,000 long-term care organizations with enterprise solutions that transform safety, security and operational efficiency. The STANLEY Healthcare solution set enables customers to achieve organizational excellence and superior care in five critical areas: Patient Safety, Security & Protection, Environmental Monitoring, Clinical Operations & Workflow and Supply Chain & Asset Management. These solutions are complemented by consulting, training, implementation and integration services. STANLEY Healthcare is proud to be part of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. For more information, visit www.stanleyhealthcare.com
About Stanley HealthcareJoining the Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest growing, and most dynamic companies. SBD, a Fortune 200 company is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.STANLEY Healthcare, a Stanley Black and Decker company, provides enterprise solutions that transform the Health and Safety of facilities, particularly in Healthcare. We are currently seeking an exceptional and results-driven Data Scientist to join our team of experienced professionals.Position SummaryStanley Healthcare is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to help Product Management and Solutions Strategy surface opportunities for new solutions, product enhancements, and operational improvements. This is a critical role to help us use data to introduce high value offerings to the market. Customer pain points and data are transformed into prototype models which confirm a sufficient level of signal to justify product development. The Data Scientists then works with Product Management to define what R&D will build.
1. B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or Data Science – MS preferred.
2. Experience with data ingestion, wrangling and cleansing, analytical & data visualization tools such as Apache NiFI, Kylo, Scripting, Power BI, Tableau and/or Qlik.
3. Experience with data gathering, data mining and data analysis techniques.
4. Experience with data modeling.
5. Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases.
6. Strong knowledge of analysis tools such as Python, Shell scripting.
7. Ability to work with customers, internal staff and subject matter experts to understand the data, determine the approach to find ‘signal’, and then to successfully execute on it.
8. Ability to present learnings along with recommendations for product initiatives.9. Team player