YAS – REWARDS FOR HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
We are an InsureTech startup focused on consumer-oriented digital health solutions. Our mission is to provide insurers an innovative mobile platform - our YAS app - that supports a healthier and more active lifestyle for their customers.
Data and insights are critical to our business. Support our team with your creative and analytic mindset to make a healthy lifestyle valuable for users and insurers. We are looking for a Data Analyst who is able to operate and advance our analytics stack and can provide valuable data insights for our users, our team, and our B2B customers. If you have fun analyzing real-world data to improve our product and help us build data-driven business models, then we want to talk to you.
- Advise business stakeholders when it comes to all questions that can be answered with data. You will be the key person when we define metrics to measure feature success, user experiences, app performance.
- Support the business with insights from the data we own. This can range from evaluations our clients request to experimental setups where it is your responsibility to draw conclusions from the observed data
- Maintain and improve our automated reporting infrastructure (we use Tableau)
- Define reports based on business needs
- Research and introduce new technologies to improve our analytics team and processes
- Conduct data analytical projects/evaluations with our B2B partner
- Help out to further develop and monitor our ETL processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, Economics or a related quantitative field
- 2-5 years of experience in working as a Data Analyst are required
- German Language (C-Level)
- Entrepreneurial spirit to turn data into business
- Proficiency in SQL is a must. We use PostgreSQL
- Very good knowledge of Tableau (Desktop and Server). We use it to analyze datasets and deliver recurring reports to business stakeholders. Ideally, you are already a certified Tableau Specialist.
- Very good knowledge of either R or Python and their statistical packages (we use mostly R for statistical analyses and reporting on the findings).
- Good understanding of Non-Randomized Control Studies
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Ideally, experience with agile development and Jira
- Ideally, a basic understanding of actuarial mathematics and/or evaluations for statutory health insurances
- We offer you the unique opportunity of scaling a digital health startup in its growth phase
- Deliver the data to help millions of people to stay healthy and live longer
- More than a job: We want you to take responsibility
- Open-minded work culture with flat hierarchies in an awesome international team in a young and dynamic environment
- Safety first! We offer you the flexibility to work via mobile office.
- YAS.life Welcome package
- Work laptop (macOS)
- Regular team lunches and team events
- Your health is important to us: Weekly remote active breaks with exercises and meditation
- Internal Referral Program
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Loyalty Bonus: Extra vacation per year of employment