Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agile Software Development, DevSecOps, IT Support and Planning, Digital Transformation, and National Security Services. Most importantly, we are, and we support, Warriors First!
We are looking for self-starting passionate individuals who; value teamwork, demonstrate integrity and honesty, are innovative, and strive to perform quality work.
Position: We’re looking for a Data Engineer to support a large, 10-year, government contract with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Skillsets / Responsibilities:
- Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights
- Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments
- Experience with ETL development; experience with AWS tools (Glue, Kinesis) preferred
- Design and develop data pipelines for downstream reporting and analytics consumption
- Ability to extract data from various sources to meets business requirements and security and quality standard
- Experience in data replication, extraction, loading, cleansing and curating
- Cloud data migration experience
- Proficient in Python and SQL programming
- Must be US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Dual Citizen.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering / technical discipline and minimum of Five (5) years of experience. Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must be able to obtain a public trust security clearance.
Why Should You Apply?
- Engaging Work
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Team environment and culture
- Your skills and talent make a difference! Your commitment can help grow a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
This position is remote.
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a Federal Contractor, Morgan 6 is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security. As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021, Morgan 6 will require all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date.