A large business that provides supply chain services is keen to explore and implement Data Science facilities within their company. They are keen to expand their presence by implementing Data Science services for their project's success. They are looking for someone with major excitement for data value as you will be the face of Data Science.
These supply chain services influence the lives of more than 30 million people on a global scale. Their strategy is to be an ethical, transparent, and responsible business and identify risks that businesses can face. This customer-centric business encourages equality and support of their staff.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be tasked with the following:
- Communicating to stakeholders and creating proof of concepts
- You will be working in Python, R, SQL, AWS, and (the core warehouses, Snowflake)
- Demonstrating your expertise in ML and build an end to end models
- Drive engagement about Data Science and encourage the excitement
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Data Scientist you will have the experience of:
- Familiarity with agile frameworks like scrum
- Experience in fraud detection or other classifiers
- Knowledge of NLP, Time Series and Forecasting techniques
- Experienced in the ethical trading industry
- Excellent knowledge of Python & SQL
- Experienced in building and implementing Machine Learning Techniques
- Familiarity in deploying models in a cloud environment
A Senior Data Scientist can earn up to £500 per day outside of IR35 on a remote basis, for 6 and a half months.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your interest please send your CV to Olivia Kavaya-Savage via the apply link on this page.