Senior Data Analyst - Remote
Must live in the United States
- Provide technical expertise and support in the use of DBMS.
- Design and implement automation of SQL Server Installation using scripts. Define file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications.
- Create and maintain database objects such as tables, views, indexes, constraints, etc. for data platforms and custom applications.
- Develop, implement, and maintain database backup and recovery procedures for the processing environments, and ensure that data integrity, security, and recoverability are built into the DBMS applications.
- Evaluate and recommend available DBMS products to support validated user
- Ensuring optimal database performance through exhaustive proactive testing and ongoing real-time monitoring.
- Monitor and maintain the backups for database recoverability for all production
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- At least five (5) years of experience in administering on-prem/cloud based multi user environments with expertise in planning, designing, building, and implementing complex database systems.
- In-depth knowledge of the MS SQL Server DB architecture.
- Prior AWS cloud-based SQL Servers database administration experience.
- Drive end-to-end availability, performance monitoring, and capacity planning for MS SQL server, using native and 3rd party tools.
- Implemented industry best practices for consistent installation and configuration of MS SQL Server for production, pre-production, and non-production environments.
- Conducted technical reviews and walkthroughs of system design documentation with development and design team members.
- Experienced with MS SQL Server database administration throughout the non-
production (Sandbox, development, test, UAT, Training), pre-production (Staging)
and production lifecycles in an AWS environment.
- Testing database security and enterprise policy guidelines according to established best practices.
- Must be proficient in scripting.
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.