The DNC Coordinated Campaign is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Analytics team. This person will join the Data Science team to maintain and develop infrastructure to support predictive modeling and polling work for Democrats across the country.
- Actively develop and maintain data pipelines and workflows that are the foundation of our polling and modeling work: problem scoping, data cleaning, analysis, and testing
- Produce reports and crosstabs and present recommendations to guide data acquisition, polling, and model development
- Work closely with partners to acquire, clean, and load new datasets
- Collaborate with and support the work of the data scientists to produce deliverables
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience applying data and advanced analytics tools in a business or non-profit setting.
- 6 months using SQL professionally & proficiency with R or Python (or ability to learn)
- Experience deploying or monitoring data pipelines
- A desire to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and implement creative solutions to unique problems
- Experience volunteering or working on a political campaign data team or with the Voter File preferred but not required
- Experience using YAML to schedule workflows preferred but not required
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.