- Enhance the capability to design, build and maintain data pipelines to produce ready-to-use datasets in tabular format to data consumers
- Actively partner with the business to model datasets from various business domains
- Provide quality datasets in a timely fashion to downstream needs - data analysts, applications, reporting representatives
- At least a Diploma/Degree with 2 years of hands-on experience in designing ETL, data warehouse or data lake
- Able to perform data preparation tasks - data fusion, cleansing, masking, augmentation in either SQL/ Python and load into databases. Advantageous if experience is on: MS SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Configuring and using Hadoop ecosystem software components.
- Experience in the following area will be an added advantage:
- Use version control tools like Git
- Understand and implement RESTful API
- Able to perform basic server administration tasks on Windows and Linux
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247