One of the fastest growing telecom operators in the Asia-Pacific, MyRepublic has operations across Singapore, New Zealand, and Australia, and is set to expand further into the region.
Our vision is to be the world’s largest enabler of deep, meaningful and trusted relationships between customers and products through a highly scalable connectivity franchise model.
With our uniquely scalable and centralised framework enabling the seamless delivery of layered services, MyRepublic has become a leader in the digital transformation for the telecom sector, one that is set to play out over the next decade in one of the most exciting regions of the world.
DESIGNATION : Data Engineer
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain old and new data models, data warehouses, cubes, ETL packages and core data infrastructure crucial to the needs of the business.
- Retrieve, cleanse, validate and analyse data using different techniques in order to retain the data integrity and availability for Business Supports.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to collect and understand business requirements then build, design and manage interpret solutions for either reporting or dashboard solutions required.
- Strong experience with Pentaho tools either enterprise or community edition
- Diploma/BS in any relevant field (e.g., Statistics, mathematics, computer science or information technology).
- +5 years relevant working experience as Data Engineer/Business Intelligence.
- Highly proficient in composing, maintaining and optimising complex SQL queries.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of and experience on data management, structure, retrieval and ETL processes (structured and unstructured data sources)
- Ability to present information in a meaningful and structured manner (report and dashboard)
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Shell, Python and its libraries (i.e.,pandas)