- Front office exposure
- Listed and Unlisted Markets
- New and exciting role
My client has a market leading reputation for delivering ethical, high value investment solutions that benefit their clients. Working in a strategic investment support division, this new role within the investment support team is critical to the success of this global fund managerThe Role:
To lead projects, initiatives, and data system requests throughout the organization including workflow design and implementation support. Responsible for driving and overall oversight of relationship management with internal business partners on behalf of Global Data Management. You will need to establish and maintain effective working relationships with regional and global counterparts and operate as a key point of contact for clients and business partners and be cross-trained in critical team functions. Act as a point of escalation for complex portfolio and data-related issues. Coach and develop fellow data analysts to contribute to an effective and efficient data analysis, monitoring, and reporting infrastructureThe Candidate:
- A relevant territory qualification in Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Either CFA or part CFA qualified
- A well-rounded understanding of investment markets, indices and products including Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives
- Candidates with a talented background in Excel, VBA, and the ability to build complex queries and databases will be of particular interest. Experience with Aladdin, Bloomberg preferred.
- Detailed orientated, highly motivated individuals with a desire to work in a highly collaborative team orientated environment will be well received.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button below or for a confidential discussion/further information contact Eran Clark on 03 9982 8459