What you will do
- Work independently and with the business stakeholders to understand their requirements and drive business outcomes;
- Utilize SQL Server database for backend development, Informatica for ETL processes, and
- Control-M for automation. Experience with Postman is essential;
- Provide engineering solutions, design and build data pipelines while considering scalability and efficiency;
- Collaborate with the SDET team to incorporate testing aspects into the DevOps pipeline;
- Take the initiative to improve team efficiency, actively contributing with ideas and innovative solutions;
- Think strategically about design and architectural aspects of the data infrastructure;
- Previous experience in the financial industry, specifically wealth asset management, is highly desired;
- This is a multi-year project with long-term stability and growth potential;
- Conduct performance testing to ensure the smooth functioning of data pipelines;
- Note that this role involves working on an existing platform and is not a support project.
- Strong proficiency in SQL Server database, Informatica, and Control-M automation;
- Experience with Postman is required;
- Solid understanding of data concepts, including ODS, data warehousing and data storage;
- Ability to think strategically about design and architectural aspects of data infrastructure;
- Previous experience in the financial industry, particularly asset management, is highly desired;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to proactively contribute to the team’s efficiency;
- Experience with performance testing and ensuring the efficiency of data pipelines.
Nice to haves
- Cloud experience;
- Experience with Data Modeling;
- Experience with Python or Java, and familiarity with Java and Spring Batch is beneficial.
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps.
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities.
- A selection of exciting projects
Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands.
Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.