DTN is a global leader providing insights and analytics to our customers to feed, fuel, and protect the world. We help people make critical business decisions that impact the agriculture, oil and gas, trading, and weather industries.
It’s a difference you’ve likely felt without even knowing it. From the food on your plate to the gas in your car to the last flight you took, chances are a DTN customer made it possible. And that’s just for starters. That’s why we say, “When our customers prosper, we all win.”Job Description
DTN is a growing Data Science organization and are in need of a Machine Learning Engineer for our Data Science team. Your primary responsibility would be architecting and implementing cloud-based solutions for deploying python-based machine learning models with a focus on rapid-prototyping ideas and quickly iterating on them with customers. Your secondary responsibility would be assisting with maintaining and expanding on our existing internal-facing cloud infrastructure using infrastructure-as-code tooling in response to data science needs and use cases.Your Day To Day
What You Bring To The Team
- Work with the remote-first Data Science team to understand their model deployment needs
- Architect and execute prototype machine learning model deployments
- Work with product managers to understand customer feedback and modify prototypes in an iterative process
- Expand and maintain our data science infrastructure in Amazon Web Services including JupyterHub-based exploration platform and task scheduling framework
Experience with the following:
Additional Desired Skills
- CloudFormation, Terraform, or other infrastructure-as-code tool
- Deploying systems to a cloud provider
- Python or similar dynamic programming language
- Flask or similar lightweight web server framework
- Linux operating system
- Version control using Git
- Docker containerization
- Knowledge of cloud networking and security (including access management) and networking
- Developing and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with machine learning operations (model management, deployment, monitoring)
- Experience with Kubernetes, Datadog, Packer, Bamboo, and Artifactory
- Experience with AWS IAM, ECS, Batch, Lambda, and Auto Scaling
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and hosted data warehousing tools (e.g. Snowflake)
- Experience with building API applications and microservices
- Experience with Apache Airflow, Prefect, or similar job scheduling frameworks
OUR VISION: To be the independent, trusted source of insights to our customers who feed, protect, and fuel the world.
OUR MISSION: Empower our customers with intelligent and actionable insights that exceed their expectations and enable their success on a daily basis.
OUR VALUES: Customer Delight, Education, Teamwork, Colleague Focus, Innovation, Integrity
We have great benefits at DTN – apply today to find out more!
At DTN, we are an equal opportunity employer. Come join us as we help feed, fuel, and protect the world!
- DTN is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled