Avalanche Studios Group in Stockholm is looking for a Data Engineer. The Data Engineer will work as part of the central backend team which drives telemetry and data-warehousing work in the company and is now ready for the next step in serving our business and games with data-driven applications. Your stakeholders will include game and business analysts, game developers, marketing professionals, and members of the central backend team.In this role, you will:
- Drive the definition and implementation of standardized telemetry across our games and projects
- Share best practices across the organization
- Work with stakeholders across projects and divisions to provide standardized dashboards as well as ad-hoc support
- Collaborate with the central backend team on our data infrastructure and our team’s analytics needs
- Gather short and long-term requirements for the roadmap of data-driven applications in our player-services backend and back-office services
- Support the development and configuration of data-driven backend services and back-office services
- Ensure data quality, integrity and availability
- Evangelize a data-driven mindset across the organization
- Be one of the trusted points of contact in the organization for data inquiries
- 3+ years of experience providing analytic support preferably within the gaming (console/PC or mobile) or marketing industry
- Proficiency in query languages (like SQL)
- Proficiency in the Google Data Studio suite
- Proficiency in programming languages (Python and/or Go preferred)
- Excellent communicator able to express ideas across different teams & disciplines, in dashboards, meetings, and reports.
We believe the ideal candidate is deeply passionate about gaming and has at least one year of experience in working on live services.
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.