Deutsche Bank Business Support Group is developing advanced analytics solutions team for some of the challenging business problems in PCB by leveraging AI, NLP. The role requires hands on coding experience in R or python and holds expertise in applying statistical techniques such as Random Forest, Time Series, Logistic Regression, Predictive Analysis and Liner Regression. The candidate should be interested in working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions, there is an excellent opportunity for the candidate.
We are looking for a Data Scientist with banking domain experience who will support our Assets and Liabilities team, Credit risk management, leadership and marketing teams. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.What we'll offer youPlease be aware there are regional differences to DB benefits and you will need to check the correct package per advert.
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you'll enjoy
Your skills and experience
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Rapidly prototype early-stage solutions and design / evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms to drive business decisions throughout the customer lifecycle (prospecting, acquisition, underwriting, fraud, collections, enhancing customer experience)
- Understand and develop models in the area of assets domain of banking; SME, loan processing, early warning signals
- Product and portfolio optimization models – profitable growth ( as against the traditional banking products )
- Consumer Behavior / marketing analytics – Eroding product differentiation, fading customer loyalty, and exploding volume, velocity and variety of data
- Fraud & AML / KYC analytics – negative elements / money launderers, etc.
- Carry out data processing including statistical analysis, variable selection, and dimensionality reduction, custom attribute engineering, as well as the evaluation of new data sources
- Participate in data architecture decisions and partner with technology teams to implement models/algorithms in production
- Help document your assumptions and methodologies, as well as carry out validation and testing to facilitate peer reviews and independent model validation
- Think strategically on a higher level, proposing new business metrics or suggesting alternatives, creating highly interpretive models that imply new context and new semantics for data
- Interact with clients and internal business teams to perform solution feasibility as well as design and develop solutions and present solutions to clients and internal stake holders
How we'll support youList a maximum of 5 bullets detailing support to help develop, train, coach, progress and optimise work life balance
- 4+ years of hands on experience in developing and deploying analytical solution leveraging Regular Expressions and/or Machine Learning
- Education: Bachelor's/ Master's degree in quantitative fields (Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Engineering etc.). An advanced degree is preferred.
- Proficiency in one or more of programming languages like R/ Python/ SAS / Java
- Ability to learn emerging NLP, Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques and apply them to solve business problems
- Organized, self-motivated, disciplined and detail oriented
- Superior verbal and written skills
- e.g. Training and development to help you excel in your career
- e.g. Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- e.g. Coaching and support from experts in your team
- e.g. A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- e.g. A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.