‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We are recruiting for a IT Lead, Business Analyst Data Engineer, EMEA to be part of the Janssen Pharma Commercial EMEA Business Technology team
This position is overall responsible for understanding and analyzing data to address Key Business Question and for crafting and developing data pipeline to prepare feature set required for Data Science methods and systems.
She/he reports to Data Strategy, Analytics and BI applications Product Owner.
She/he partners with Business owner, Data Scientist, Business Translator and other IT roles (e.g. BTL, Data Management Business Analysts) to identify and develop the acceptance criteria for the capabilities to deliver on data pipeline in the context of Advanced Analytics projects.
- Closely work with data scientist as one team to support Business partners in Advanced Analytics project
- Work on optimal design and framework, construct, install and maintain scalable and reusable models and data pipeline in order to deliver feature set to Data Scientists in a quality manner in order to address Key Business Question
- Work closely with IT architecture team to ensure that the architecture supports the requirements in Advanced Analytics.
- Utilize effective Business Analyst technics in order to translate what Business translators, Data Scientists or other Business partners may want and to identify what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques.
- Identify which data is needed for Advanced Algorithm and design data feed to store new data into Data Caddy which is the source for data pipeline.
- Lead compliance and security activities on Data Caddy with support of Data management Product Owner.
- Explain to partners how requirement may be implemented from a functional standpoint. Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Able to provide high level estimates with limited input for projects/major changes and come to more accurate estimate with detailed information.
- Propose optimal solutions when it comes to industrialize data pipelines.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data.
- Establish Data Governance standards, policies and procedures. Responsible to maintain data catalog with new data source description.
- Liaise with Data scientist, Business translator, BTLs and other Business analysts to define and prioritize user stories, acceptance criteria and specifications in the sprint cycles related to Data Management (Data Lake and data Caddy) and data visualization (QlikSense) required for Advanced Analytics project. Active member of Change Advisory Board.
- Identify hidden requirements based on process and technology knowledge (impact in other modules, compliance requirements, services/support needs…).
- Know high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
Education & experience
- Master’s degree in science, engineering or technology.
- >7 years’ experience in designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions.
- Experience in creating and operating IT services (configuration management, incident mgt., problem mgt., service mgt.).
- Solid experience in Data Pipeline tools specifically with Dataiku, Python, Spark, SQL, AWS/S3 and Collibra for Data Catalog.
- Experience in Advanced Analytic and Data Management concepts, schema design and dimensional data modelling, business processes and solution architecture.
- Experience in agile delivery, project management and ITIL, certified in rRdm
- Familiar with common EU regulation around data privacy, security, ...
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- English proficiency oral and written.
- Able to approach data organization challenges with a clear eye on what is important and to employ the right approach/methods to make the maximum use of time and human resources.
- Able to carefully listen to data scientists and Business translators to establish their needs and to closely collaborate with Data Management IT group on project goals.
- Able to explore new territories and finding creative and unusual ways to tackle data management problems.
- Able to understand how data can be collected, analyzed and utilized in Pharma industry and to maintain flexibility in the face of big data developments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Able to stay updated on technology roadmaps, relevant technology players (market leaders, visionaries and challengers).
- Able to document and clearly communicate use cases, solutions and recommendations that best match partner requirements and optimize total cost of ownership
- Able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- multi-functional/Cross-Company Working Experience
Location: Beerse, Belgium preferred, potential alternative locations Germany/Neuss, France/Issy Les Moulineaux (Paris), Italy/Milan, Spain/Madrid, UK/High Wycombe
Travelling: <30% across the EMEA region.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment, your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on job training, various projects, and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Primary Location
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy-Lombardia-Milan, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Rhein-Kreis Neuss, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les MoulineauxOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)Job Function
Info TechnologyRequisition ID